MAPPING YOUR SPACE
HOW-TO: WINDOW TREATMENT MEASUREMENTS
Available as add-on service.
Stand opposite the window to sketch it.
If there is more than one window, give each one a letter (A,B,C) on the floorplan and then give the dimensions for each window. Use a corresponding numbered list.
Write all dimensions in inches.
Here is an example:
1. Window width (including frame) = 36"
2. Window height width (including frame) = 60"
3. Height from top of window to floor = 80"
4. Height from top of window to Ceiling/Molding = 16"
5. Height from Floor to Ceiling/Molding = 96"
6a. Distance from Window Frame to Wall/Art/etc.
6b. Distance from Window Frame to Wall/Art/etc.
If you also want blinds or shades that sit INSIDE the window frame, provide those dimensions:
7. Inside window width (inside frame)
8. Inside window height (inside frame)
Upload your sketch(es), measurement list, and labeled photos when filling out our Residential Virtual Design Inquiry.